Do you often find yourself in a race against time?
Stop playing the balancing act! Learn how to free up your time and increase the profits of your bankruptcy law firm.
Law firms have discovered that bankruptcy outsourcing to legal assistants via a bankruptcy forms processing service reduces expenses and increases profitability.
In a survey of attorneys who utilize a virtual bankruptcy assistant for bankruptcy petition preparation, it was reported that an average of 7 hours of office time was saved, and profits of their law firm increased by an average of 46%! In addition, client calls to the attorney's offices dropped by as much as 75%.
My Bankruptcy Assistant is your bankruptcy petition outsourcing solution. We provide virtual bankruptcy assistant services by preparing the most highly detailed and accurate bankruptcy petitions, with the fastest turn-around time available; saving you countless hours of time, to dramatically improve your bottom line.
Get a copy of our FREE CLIENT INTAKE FORMS to use with your next bankruptcy client. Our Client Intake Forms have been developed with nearly a decade of experience in petition preparation, are in use by hundreds of attorneys nationwide, and are designed to collect information that is often overlooked, so as to best protect the debtor, and you, the attorney.
Need bankruptcy training?
We proudly recommend 713Training.com, the FIRST and ONLY provider of bankruptcy training for attorneys, paralegals, legal assistants, or those that want to enter the legal field as a virtual bankruptcy assistant (VBA).
- No Up Front Costs / No Hidden Costs
- Reduce Client Calls to Your Office by up to 75%
- Petitions Prepared by Certified Professionals
- Save up to 7 Hours of Office Time per Client
- Consistent Quality in BK Petition Prep
- Remove Distractions and Increase Productivity
- Reduce Office Staff Requirements
- Free up Staff for Other Priorities
- Increase Profitability by up to 46%
- Be Freed up to Grow Your Business
- Spend More Time On Core Business
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee